jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

California Love


When I came to my place of origin of the Mexican capital to these northlands ... actually came with some uncertainty, not knowing if I was going to like this city, although I already knew from college days, had some friends (which by the way, since there are few). In order. This region really like, the best thing is to live near the beach, next to the Pacific Ocean, coexist with the desert, extreme weather and the quality of people.

I do not know if I stay too long in this area, but I know that I very much live in the Californias.


The coming and going from Mexico to the United States in one day, in a quick period of time, go and live the life of the border, believe me it makes a lot more learning and if you've lived most of your life in a very different city . The frontier life is very interesting, and survival of many contrasts. Life on both sides of the border must be analyzed because of this we can draw many studies for research, publications, and why not: social and economic development and culture of our people.

I love my job, nothing more.


*Points of view of a citizen (Mexican) legal and living within the culture of legality and democracy.

No hay comentarios: